Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance An error made while filling online term insurance policy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amol Salvi 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Amol Salvi

I have purchased an online term insurance policy from ICICI Prudential. In proposal form, by mistake I mentioned LIC policy that has been surrendered long back. The policy is issued. The policy is in free look-up period. Can this change be brought in the policy now? Since it is misleading information, will it have any impact on my new policy?

Had it been a running policy and you would have skipped to mention it, then there would have been a problem. A surrendered policy would not cause anything unfavourable and therefore, there will be no impact on your new policy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com