Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings As consultant which investments should I show for claiming TDS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Neel Thakkar 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #47261

    Neel Thakkar

    I am working as a full time consultant with a private organization. Being a consultant I am pang a higher amount of tax than I would have paid had I been an employee of this organization. What investments can in show in my ITR to claim TDS back?



    All investments that fall under section 80 C and 80 D can be shown by you. Being a consultant you have an added advantage of showing the various expenses for performing your duties. This will reduce your profits and finally the burden of tax on our shoulders. Consult a CA for this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.