Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings As consultant which investments should I show for claiming TDS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Neel Thakkar 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Neel Thakkar

I am working as a full time consultant with a private organization. Being a consultant I am pang a higher amount of tax than I would have paid had I been an employee of this organization. What investments can in show in my ITR to claim TDS back?

Namrata

All investments that fall under section 80 C and 80 D can be shown by you. Being a consultant you have an added advantage of showing the various expenses for performing your duties. This will reduce your profits and finally the burden of tax on our shoulders. Consult a CA for this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com