Need A Financial Product Forums Bank Accounts & Deposits Can I claim refund of unused locker rent from BOB

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nishith Agrawal 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have a locker with Bank of Baroda in Delhi for almost around last 5 years with an annual rent agreement. In July 2014, my savings account was debited with the annual rent charges for locker for the year 2014-15. In the beginning of September I shifted to Bangalore and wished to close my unmanageable locker and demanded refund of rent for the unused period. But the officials have denied for it. Am I wrong with my demand?

Keki Irani

Since the locker rent is charged on annual basis, bank is not liable to refund you the portion of unused rent.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com