Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Can I link SBI savings account for online PPF updation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kunal Shah 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kunal Shah

Is it possible that I can extend the account by renewing it for 2 years in 2021 and withdraw funds when I retire in 2023? Can I link SBI net banking with my PPF account so that I can get the updated information online without having to visit the branch?

Hema Trivedi

After initial lock in period of 15 years, PPF account can be extended in block of 5 years only. You can use your net banking account to get updated information on your PPF account but I doubt you won’t be able to withdraw from your PPF account through net banking.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com