Need A Financial Product Forums Loans Can I withdraw hassle free from SBI maxgain OD account

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nivedita 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nivedita

As per my SBI maxgain home loan account statement, my drawing power is Rs. 37, 59,418 and limit is also Rs. 37. 59,418. +MOD balance and clear balance amounts to Rs. 34, 50,032. Uncleared balance is 0.00. If I wish to withdraw some money from this account, then is it possible?

Sakharam

If you loan is fully disbursed then yes, you can withdraw money, otherwise no.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com