Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Can you please design my investment portfolio with moderate risk

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kaushal Mehta 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am planning to invest Rs. 6,000 monthly in SIP for not more than 15 years. I do not want to take high risk. Moderate risk will be okay to me. At the most I can manage 3 mutual funds which three features viz. high growth, moderate risk (30%), and high safety. Can anyone help me in constructing my portfolio?

Any suggestion offered to you in a haphazard manner might bring unfavourable returns to you. It is better to seek guidance from financial manner as there is a requirement of lot of data digging from you before giving any suggestion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com