Need A Financial Product Forums Career in Finance Career Prospects of Business Analyst job profile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aarti Datta 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Aarti Datta

I am in MBA last semester and I have been selected for business analyst profile in campus placement. I want a career in finance. Will this profile add to my CV?

A business analyst is a job that will require you to look after a specific aspect of business, say sales, purchases, production, logistics, etc. In such a case, it is definitely not a finance profile. However, you need to check with the company, the specialized area they are offering you. If it happens to be something belonging to finance, then you call it a finance profile.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com