Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Death and Maturity Benefit of LIC Jeevan Suraksha – I Plan?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    samkapoor77
    Keymaster

What are the different Death and Maturity Benefit of LIC Jeevan Suraksha – I Plan?

samkapoor77
    Keymaster

The different Death and Maturity Benefit of LIC Jeevan Suraksha – I Plan are that in case of death of person insured under LIC jeevan suraksha -1 plan before the end of term, the nominee of the insured person will receive all the premium paid till the date of death of the person. The premium will be paid with 3 percent interest if the death occurs within 10 years, the premium will be paid with 4 percent interest if the death occurs within 20 years or the premium will be paid with the interest of 5 percent if death occurred after 20 years of taking the policy. At the maturity of the policy the policy holder will receive an option of either to withdraw 25percent of the deposit which is tax free and take the rest of fund in pension. Or to choose from below – a) Annuity of life b)Increasing of Annuity c)50 % annuity for joint life last survivor d)100% annuity for joint life last survivor e)guaranteed annuity for certain period f)Annuity with return of purchase price on death

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.