Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Dissatisfied with Stepping Stone Policy of Max Life Insurance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Medha Patel 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Medha Patel

In 2003, I opted for a money back ?stepping stone 11 policy’ from Max Life Insurance policy with half yearly premiums and has to be matured in 2014. Till date I have not received any money back. I have paid more than Rs. 50,000 in initial 4 years of taking this policy. Max people are not responding to my queries. Please guide me

Mark a stinking e-mail at care@maxlifeinsurance.com and ask for clarification on the issue. And do mention in the mail that if they still give you an unsatisfactory response, then you will lodge a complaint with insurance ombudsman.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com