Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments For my financial planning do I need to purchase house

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bhavna 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sam Daniel

I am 35 years old, married with 1 kid. My annual earning is Rs. 26 lakhs. I have a total savings for Rs. 50 lakhs. I have a term insurance of Rs. 1 crore. I am invested in Principal Growth Fund (G) via SIP. What do you suggest should I buy a house or stay in rented accommodation forever?

All the rentals paid by you during your lifetime will be a waste and you won’t be accumulating any wealth out of these rentals. I strongly recommend you to purchase house property.

Bhavna

It is always advisable to have your own house as it is a necessity. You may ask this for buying second home where you should compare different investment options.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.