Need A Financial Product Forums Loans From where should I borrow home loan ? HDFC or HSBC

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vijay Sindhi 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vijay Sindhi

I want to borrow home loan. I have narrowed down to two choices ? vanilla loan from HDFC at 10.25% and smart loan from HSBC @ 10.5%. Smart loan will give me flexibility to park funds and withdraw them in times of need but HDFC is giving a benefit of 0.25%. I am confused between the two. From where should I borrow?

Anonymous

If flexibility is the only criteria, then you can also think about SBI max gain. A difference of 0.25% will not make much difference. Choose the lender with the lowest frequency of enhancing rate of interest.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com