Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance From which company should I take medical insurance policy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Narayan Prajapati 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I want to purchase a medical insurance policy for self and also want to add my wife in the same plan. I am 32 years old and my wife is 28 years. From which company should I get this policy?

Devesh Shah

At this age, any medical insurance policy will be good for you. However, I will suggest you to take individual policies for yourself and for your wife and it will be much better if you become the primary proposer in these policies.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.