Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Has LIC launched any new plan against their withdrawn policies

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nishit Jain 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nishit Jain

Early in 2014, I was extremely motivated to purchase a term insurance plan from LIC. Despite the fact that they charge double premium as compared to their private counterparts, I feel LIC to be much more reliable. But at that time, when I checked their website I found that they have withdrawn 34 policies. Has they launched any new plan that I can invest in now?

Kuldeep Raut

As per IRDA guidelines, LIC had to withdraw its policies. New policies have already been launched and you can check these policies at https://www.licindia.in/individual_plans.htm

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com