Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance How can I minimize my loss on Jeevan Saral Policy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Raju Singh 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Raju Singh

I have Jeevan Saral Policy. I have paid 2 premiums of Rs. 22,000 each. The policy will not give good returns. I wish to reverse my decision which is not possible. Please suggest me what should I do. Which option will minimize my loss – surrendering now or surrendering after paying 3rd premium?

Mehul Jadhav

If you surrender it now, you will sustain a loss of Rs. 44,000. If you pay 3rd premium, your surrender value will be 30% of 2nd and 3rd premium, i.e. Rs. 13,200 for a total contribution of Rs. 66,000 which will result a loss of Rs. 52,800.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com