Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance How much I will get by surrendering wife’s LIC Policy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kamlesh Patel 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have a Jeevan Saral Policy on my wife’s name for which I am paying premium for last 4 years. After reading a lot on this policy, I have realized that I will not be benefitted out of this. Is it true that I need to continue this policy for 5 years? I want to know how much I will get if I surrender this policy.

I will recommend you to contact LIC office either in person or through telephone to know the exact surrender value of your policy. Also check with the clause of 5 years.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com