Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance How to choose insurer for term insurance from selected list

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manisha Kapur 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am interested in taking term plan for Rs. 75 lakhs. I am not sure which insurer to choose. I have listed few insurance companies like SBI, Aviva, Religare, Kotak, HDFC and ICICI. I am not in a hurry. I can wait for few weeks before taking a perfect decision. Please tell me from which company to buy my policy? Else, let me know on what parameters, I should choose insurance provider.

In my personal opinion, SBI and HDFC seem to be a better option. While choosing an insurer, look for claim settlement ratio, facilities, market reputation, cover, premium, etc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com