Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings How to get correction done in CPC arrear communication

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harishankar Naik 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #46951

    I received a communication from CPC for demanding arrear. When I filed my return, refund was calculated. I have a print out of its acknowledgement. Till date I have not even received my refund amount. Please guide me the procedure that I should follow to get this corrected.


    Bhavna Nanda

    Without looking at your Form 16, Form 26AS and ITR, it will be difficult to comment on anything. You can better clear this position from IT office in your area if your case has been transferred to your zonal jurisdiction by CPC. I will suggest you to seek help of a CA.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.