Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings How to save tax without blocking funds for long period

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am 29 years old working in a private company. Salary for my current financial year will touch around Rs. 4.5 lakhs. I have already taken LIC policies, the premium for which comes around Rs. 32,000 annually. I have a budget of further investments of Rs. 40,000 in this year. But I do not want to block my funds for 10 years. From taxation point of view, please suggest me where should I invest.

Ammar

Rather than looking for tax saving I will suggest you to better look for alternatives that can aid you in wealth creation for your future.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com