Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments In which MF I should invest ? equity, debt or balanced

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suhas Jain 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Suhas Jain

I am a novice investor. I like to start investing in mutual funds for 10 years. I have selected ICICI Pru Focused Blue Chip Equity Fund to start with. I need your guidance. While searching for mutual fund, I came to know that there are three types of mutual funds ? equity, debt and balanced mutual fund. Which one I should really fall for?

Neel Thakkar

I must congratulate you, for as a novice investor you have made a wonderful choice of mutual fund. If your goal is to invest for long term, then equity mutual fund is the right option. Go ahead.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com