Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Is Jeevan Anand policy of LIC a good policy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nalini Ratan 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nalini Ratan

I am 30 years old and I have taken LIC’s Jeevan Anand policy. Policy tenure is 21 years and I have to pay premium of Rs. 30,000 on annual basis. Though I should have actually asked this question before taking this policy, but still it is better to be late than never. Is this a good policy?

Kalpana Lad

Thanks for realizing that you are late. If safety of your money is the concern, then it is a superb policy. But if you have invested thinking that the policy will give you 8, 10 or 12% return, then certainly a bad choice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.