Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Is it advisable to continue with LIC Market Plus plan

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ketan Kini 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ketan Kini

It has been 5 years since I am holding LIC Market Plus plan ? 191 for Rs. 9 lakhs and in these 5 years it has given me a low rate profit of Rs. 40,000 only. Is it advisable to continue with the plan? If no then kindly recommend a good equity plan for the same amount.

I will recommend you to continue with the plan. Investing the amount in direct equity does not seem to be a right decision. If still you want to surrender the plan, then you can invest the amount in short term debt or equity fund.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com