Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Is it necessary to close unused savings account

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prashant Tyagi 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have savings bank account with SBI, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and PNB. I find myself confused while managing 5 bank accounts. I want to close the account with HDFC Bank and PNB. Should I close these accounts or withdraw money and let it go without closing?

Amol Salvi

Closing an account is a simple task. You have to visit the branch, fill account closure form and your account will be closed within 10 – 20 minutes. Don’t leave it as it is otherwise it will have negative impact and it will impact your CIBIL report.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com