Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Is there any insurance plan for routine medical expenses

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Narayan Prajapati 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I already know of mediclaim. Last month I spend Rs. 5,000 on doctor’s fee and tests. I realized that other than getting hospitalization, there are other medical expenses as well which are many times not known in advance. I am eager to if there are policies in the market that can provide cover for doctor’s fee, expenses on tests and medicines. Any comments on this please

Devesh Shah

I have found some insurance policies with some pre-defined cover for OPD tests and expenses, but none of them covered doctor’s fees. Try your luck and search on internet to know about such policies.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com