Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Loading factor of 0.51 for Tata AIA iRaksha term insurance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandeep Padave 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am interested in investing in TATA AIA term insurance (IRaksha supreme) policy for 30 years. In its contents, it was written that if I pay premium in semi-annual mode, annual premium will be multiplied by 0.51 loading factor. I couldn’t understand meaning of this statement. Can you please explain the same to me?

Let us understand with the help of an example ? say, your annual premium is Rs. 1,000 and you opt for a semi-annual mode then your premium will be calculated as 1,000 * 0.51, i.e. Rs. 510. Instead of Rs. 1,000 you will pay Rs. 1020 annually.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com