Need A Financial Product Forums Loans Missing subsidy on education loan from Bank of Baroda

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ammar 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ammar

I borrowed an education loan from Bank of Baroda. I was eligible for a scheme whereby I was entitled to get interest subsidy. I received the subsidy for the years 2010-11 and 2012-13. But despite several follow ups I have not yet received the subsidy for 2011-12. What should I do to get this amount?

It will be advisable for you to write a letter and bring this case to the notice of higher officials of Bank of Baroda. If still nothing happens, then you can lodge a complaint with Banking Ombudsman or can file a case with consumer court.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com