Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Need a suggestion on surrendering Birla Sun Life policy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bishandutt 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bishandutt

I have taken a policy from Birla Sun Life with half yearly premium of Rs. 7,500. After paying 5 premiums totaling Rs. 37,500, I stopped paying further premiums due to some issue with the company. Yesterday, I got a communication from them that I need to pay Rs. 37,500 balance premium otherwise the policy will be terminated. As on date its surrender value is Rs. 12,801. What will you suggest, should I surrender it or revive it before surrendering?

Check with the company how much will you get on surrendering if you pay the balance premium and then take decision.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com