Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Need liquid investment alternative to avoid discontinuity in existing investment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vikram Patil 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vikram Patil

On monthly basis I am investing in RD with Canara Bank and in MF via SIP. I am in a private job. There is no security on continuity of a job. In that case, I will be forced to discontinue my investments. In order to avoid that situation, I want to invest in such a way that whenever a need arise, I can use that money to continue my investments. Please suggest something.

For short term goals, I will suggest you to go for FDs or sweeping FDs. You can also consider investment in liquid funds.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.