Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments PPF or ICICI Wealth Builder II ? where should I invest

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nishit Jain 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nishit Jain

Financial advisor of ICICI suggested me to invest Rs. 50,000 p.a. in ICICI Wealth Builder II which will yield return between 10 and 16%. There will be lock-in period of 5 years and it offers tax benefits under section 80C. Earlier I had plan of investing this amount in PPF. But now I am confused as PPF offers 8% return with 15 years lock-in period. Please help in taking a right decision

Kuldeep Raut

Read the offer document carefully or else ask the advisor to put 10-16% returns in writing to you. I am sure he won’t write it. Go for PPF.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com