Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Please advice on the continuation of existing 2 mutual funds

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Subhash Singh 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am investing Rs. 10,000 in 2 MFs with following break-up: Quantum long term equity fund (G) ? Rs. 6,000 and SBI Business Emerging Fund ? Rs. 4,000. I have an intention to invest for 15-20 years. Please advice if my current selection of funds is okay or I need to bring any change in portfolio. Moreover, I want to increase the amount of SIP by Rs. 5,000. Should I invest it in existing funds or do I need to add 3rd MF to my portfolio?

Both funds are good. I will recommend you to invest additional amount in existing funds only.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com