Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings Procedure to change my surname in PAN Card

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vivek Agarwal 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #46915

    Recently I have changed my surname by following the required legal formalities. This change has already been incorporated in my voter card and Aadhar card. Now, I want to bring this change in my PAN card as well. Is it possible to bring this change in PAN card and what is the procedure?


    You can apply for incorporating the required change by filling a specific form online. After online application, you will be required to submit the necessary documents (gazette in your case) and printout of the filled application form to nsdl or utisl. Complete details are given on

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...


Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email :

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.