Need A Financial Product Forums Career in Finance Pursue Job search or MBA from regular college

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vijay Sindhi 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vijay Sindhi

I am MBA from distance learning. I want a job but not getting any. Should I again pursue MBA from regular college?

Anonymous

You have already spent two years in completing MBA, though through distance learning. Now, there is no point of repeating a degree. In your CV, if you write MBA twice then it may mark a wrong impression. If you delete your distance learning MBA, then your CV will show that period as idle. I agree that opportunities for MBAs with distance learning are less but you should not stop trying. Enhance your skills and try to gain experience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com