Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Query related to interest calculation on SBI’s FDs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Deepak Gupta 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Deepak Gupta

I want to create an online fixed deposit in State Bank of India. I have so many questions related to interest calculation of fixed deposits. I have found answers to most of my questions in FAQs on the bank’s website. But I couldn’t find whether they calculate interest in fixed deposit on daily, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Is there anybody with an idea on it?

I will suggest you that whenever you will login to SBI’s internet banking, go to the link ?customer care’ and post your query there for exact information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com