Need A Financial Product Forums Career in Finance Scope of career as MIS professional

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sameer Kapoor
    Participant

I have 2 years experience in preparing MIS for accounts and finance department of a company. Do other companies also have similar profile?

samkapoor77
    Keymaster

Management Information System is one of the most vital aspects of any business. Depending upon the size and kind of organization, the requirement for MIS varies. However, the fact remains that a good organization cannot do without a proper MIS. There is a scope with this profile. Therefore, you can definitely try in other organizations across all sectors.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Management Information Systems is an amazingly adaptable degree that enables you to seek in different profession ways. I have companions from my graduating class that is software engineers, IT examiners, startup originators, DBAs, experts, stand-up comics, stay-at-home guardians, distributed creators, and college teachers.

In principle, the best position an MIS degree guides you toward is CIO. In any case, through the twisting turns of one’s vocation, an MIS degree could likewise put you on the way to CTO or CEO. MIS degrees gives you a solid business establishment and enough specialized hacks that I’d contend any of those three positions are achievable with enough work.

Obviously, a portion of this relies upon the quality and focal point of the school’s program. A few MIS programs are about UML charting and figuring out how to depict frameworks on paper, while others are much all the more programming centered.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.