Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Should I continue with LIC or invest in shares/ MFs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sadanand Kadam 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am engineering graduate and have recently got placed. I have taken insurance policy of LIC for Rs. 25,000 annual premium. Should I continue this policy or should I invest in equity shares and mutual funds? Which will be more beneficial for me? Please reply considering that I don’t have any finance knowledge but want to earn fast.

If you want to earn fast then insurance should not be your choice for investment. I will suggest you to read some investment and insurance related articles on this site and do some research on trading techniques for shares and mutual funds.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com