Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Should I surrender LIC’s Jeevan Ankur Policy giving less return

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ramshankar Pandit 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Two years back, I purchased a Jeevan Ankur Policy of LIC. Yesterday, I came to know that it is yielding return which is even less than a savings bank account interest. The reviews are even not favourable. What will you suggest me to do as if I surrender it, I won’t get anything in return.

You have given answer to your own question by saying that it is yielding return less than a savings account. Then, why do you want to continue with it. It is better to cry today than repel later with outflow of more premiums.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.