Need A Financial Product Forums Loans Should I transfer my home loan to SBI or HDFC

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sangeeta K 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sangeeta K

I have borrowed home loan from ICICI at 10.75% ROI for 20 years. I am thinking of transferring the outstanding loan for next 16 years to either SBI max gain or to HDFC. SBI is offering 10.30% and HDFC is ready to lend at 10.25%. I will have to incur transferring expenses of around Rs. 22,000. What do you suggest? Should I transfer my loan? If yes, then where should I transfer my loan?

Padamsingh

Since there is not much difference in the rate of interest charged by these three banks, I will not suggest you to transfer your home loan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com