Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Should I use SBI 3 in 1 account for investing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Neeta Shah 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Neeta Shah

I am novice investor keen on investing in mutual funds. Should I follow direct AMCs route or transact online through fundsindia.com. I already have savings account with SBI. Will SBI 3 in 1 account is of any use to me in this regard?

Rather than transacting online through fundsindia.com, I will suggest you to invest directly through concerned AMC. With SBI 3 in 1 account, you will get savings account, trading account and demat account. For dealing in mutual funds, you do not require trading account and demat account. Therefore, I find little utility of this account in your case.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com