Need A Financial Product Forums Loans Want to sell property which is mortgaged with the bank

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Srivastava 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #48434

    I had taken loan of Rs. 29 lakhs from HDFC Bank for a flat in Greater Noida. Due to change in my job, I am relocating to Bangalore. For that reason, I wish to sell this flat and buy a freehold property in Bangalore. Bank home loan is still outstanding. Please guide me on the procedure and formalities involved in this case.


    If possible, ask the buyer of your Greater Noida flat to take home loan from HDFC Bank. If he agrees to it then you can request your bank to do internal adjustments and close your loan account.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.