Need A Financial Product Forums Career in Finance What is the procedure of becoming post office agent

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Samruddhi sachin shinde 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have lost my job. I tried at many place but the sluggish job market is not letting me back to track. At least to earn bread and butter, I am thinking of selling post office products like PPF, NSC, etc. What is the procedure of becoming a registered agent with post office?

Before you are really step out to take up the job, let me tell you that the rates of commission on selling these post office products have reduced. Check the current applicable rates and then take your decision.

Sanjoy Das

I want to details procedure belong a member of post office agency.

Gunwanta Mahure

I require post office agency in the name of my wife for small investment i.e RD, PPF, NSC etc.. my contact is maintained with people since 20 year in Nagpur resident and rural areas respectively. Therefore, I request you to give me a chance if possible.

How to become postal agent
    Just i am working as lic agent

purshotam sindhi

What qualification for a agent in post office. what is the process for a men and women

Samruddhi sachin shinde

How to became a post office agent

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.