Need A Financial Product Forums Career in Finance What is the procedure of becoming post office agent

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    samkapoor77
    Keymaster

I have lost my job. I tried at many place but the sluggish job market is not letting me back to track. At least to earn bread and butter, I am thinking of selling post office products like PPF, NSC, etc. What is the procedure of becoming a registered agent with post office?

samkapoor77
    Keymaster

Before you are really step out to take up the job, let me tell you that the rates of commission on selling these post office products have reduced. Check the current applicable rates and then take your decision.

Sanjoy Das

I want to details procedure belong a member of post office agency.

Gunwanta Mahure

I require post office agency in the name of my wife for small investment i.e RD, PPF, NSC etc.. my contact is maintained with people since 20 year in Nagpur resident and rural areas respectively. Therefore, I request you to give me a chance if possible.

SRINIVAS R

How to become postal agent
    Just i am working as lic agent

purshotam sindhi

What qualification for a agent in post office. what is the process for a men and women

Samruddhi sachin shinde

How to became a post office agent

Sameer Kapoor
    Participant

Their is an immense scope in marketing financial products. One can earn handsome and regular income by selling financial products like Mutual Funds, Insurance, Stock Markets, Corporate Fixed Deposits, etc. One can see details about starting a financial distribution business with Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd. See details at ba.elitewealth.in or Free to Call at 9650901058

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Sameer Kapoor.
    Rajeev

Now a days it is more prevalent to become Insurance or mutual fund agent rather than post office agent. There are certain products where agents are not allowed like Sukanya Samriddhi account. Becoming an agent for post office fd and that too for miniscule commission is useless. Guess it is better off with other private company products

Harshad

`

Santosh Kumar jha

????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????

Anamika Singh

`

deepesh hasmukh kurani

how to become post office rd agent ,now i am mutual fund distributors

Ram Gopal Poonia

What qualification for a agent in post office. what is the process for a men and women.

Tarak

I guess you are talking about agent of Small Saving schemes. These small saving scheme are government schemes and not from post office. The license for these schemes were issued by state government small savings office.As far as I know, the state government is not issuing any fresh licenses to new candidates, only the old agents are getting their license renewed. Still you may check the same on the government site of your respective state.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.