Need A Financial Product Forums Loans What should I choose ? high EMI or low EMI

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prashant Tyagi 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mukesh Maru

I borrowed home loan from Axis Bank. I am paying EMIs @ Rs. 12,500. The loan is for 20 years but I want to wrap it in 3 years. I have an ability to pay Rs. 45,000 p.m. for EMI but the banker insisted on keeping the EMI low. What will you suggest ? should I continue with same amount of EMI and pay a huge sum after 3 years or should I increase the amount?

If you are not looking from tax point of view and you have the ability to pay then it is better to pay high EMI.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com