Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments What to do when cheque has not been credited

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shery Chadha 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Shery Chadha

I have savings bank account with SBI (individual) and HDFC Bank (joint). I was out of town and at my back my family required money. I had SBI cheque book as it was the account with money. I issued cheque on the name of my wife and deposited it in HDFC’s branch (not home branch). It has been one month cheque has not been credited. I have done several follow ups with HDFC but of no use. I don’t know whether they have lost the cheque. Please guide me what to do.

Gurdev Arora

Give a written complaint to HDFC bank’s manager.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com