Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings What to do when current employer is not depositing TDS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Navin Singh 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #48408

    Navin Singh

    It has been 15 months to me in present company. Every month TDS is deducted from my salary. Accountant said that the amount is duly deposited quarterly to Income Tax department. When I received form 16, there was no mention of deducted tax. I checked my form 26 AS and I was shocked to know that the employer was deducting tax from my salary but has not deposited it with the Income Tax department. Please suggest me what to do?


    Mahesh Mange

    If you seriously wish to take action against your employer then write a complaint to your Income Tax Assessing Officer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...


Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email :

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.