Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments When will I get interest in Option IV Cumulative NCDs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Md Mahmood Alam 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

In 2010, I invested in Option IV Cumulative NCDs. The interest will be payable to me at the time of redemption in early part 2015. If I opt to renew it for 5 more years, i.e. till 2020, will I get the accrued interest till 2015 in 2015 itself or in 2020?

Jharna Desai

If you renew your Option IV Cumulative NCDs for 5 more years, then the whole interest will be paid to you in 2020 including the interest for the initial 5 years.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com