Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Where should I invest LIC maturity amount of my father

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sampat Kadam 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sampat Kadam

My father is a senior citizen and his LIC policy is soon going to be matured for Rs. 5 lakhs. His annual income is around Rs. 2.5 lakhs. He wants to invest the maturity amount for next 5 years in some profitable opportunity. He does not want to stake his money in mutual funds or equity shares. Where should I invest his money to generate tax free returns?

You can consider investing this money in fixed deposits. Being a senior citizen, he will get 9.75% interest on the amount. Don’t forget to submit form 15 H to save tax deduction.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com