Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Where should I invest surplus money lying in savings account

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mohan Kulkarni 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have surplus funds of Rs. 5 lakhs lying in my savings account. I don’t need these funds for at least next 3 years. I don’t want to take risk as few years back I suffered huge loss due to investment in ICICI Prudential Discovery Fund though I know that it was my failure to manage it. Anyways, please suggest me how to earn profits from this money. I can also invest Rs. 10,000 monthly. I want regular monthly income.

Sampat Kadam

You can invest Rs. 5 lakhs in fixed deposit and Rs. 10,000 monthly in recurring deposit with your bank.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com