Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings Which document will aid me in getting tax benefit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pramod Jain 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pramod Jain

Loan for Rs. 27, 43,500 has been approved to me from SBI max gain and till date a total of Rs. 24, 76437 has been disbursed to me in two installments. I have deposited Rs. 4, 50,000 in OD account. The flat for which I have borrowed this loan is still under construction and therefore I haven’t received its possession. Which loan related document I need to submit to my employer so as to attain income tax benefit?

Since you haven’t received the possession of the flat, you will not be able to claim interest benefit on your home loan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com