Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings Which document will aid me in getting tax benefit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pramod Jain 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #46849

    Pramod Jain

    Loan for Rs. 27, 43,500 has been approved to me from SBI max gain and till date a total of Rs. 24, 76437 has been disbursed to me in two installments. I have deposited Rs. 4, 50,000 in OD account. The flat for which I have borrowed this loan is still under construction and therefore I haven’t received its possession. Which loan related document I need to submit to my employer so as to attain income tax benefit?


    Since you haven’t received the possession of the flat, you will not be able to claim interest benefit on your home loan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.