Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Which health insurance policy is suitable for married without kids

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vishal Suri 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vishal Suri

I am 32 years of age and wife is 31 years. I am looking for health insurance for both of us. As of now, we don’t have kids. I have looked after health insurance of HDFC and LIC but frankly speaking I couldn’t understand much out of their websites. The whole exercise has confused me further. I request you to kindly tell me out of your experience as to which health insurance policy will be most suitable for me.

Kusum Batra

There are ?n’ numbers of good health insurance policies in the market. What you are specifically looking for in a policy?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com