Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Which of the two is best ? Jeevan Saral or Anand

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chetan Patel 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chetan Patel

I am 28 years and my monthly salary from a private job is only Rs. 26,000. As per my insurance agent’s advice, I need to invest in either Jeevan Saral or Jeevan Anand. Since I don’t have any knowledge on any of these two policies, I am asking the question in this blog. Which of the two policies is better and how much tax benefit I will get from it?

Manoj Thakur

I will suggest you not to fall for any of these policies. Rather invest in PPF or tax saver fixed deposit or mutual funds. Else purchase a term insurance plan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com