Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Which one out of three options I should choose

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amitava 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Amitava

I have some financial liabilities on my shoulders to take care of. Looking at my financial condition from this angle only, I am totally confused between three options available to me: PPF and term insurance plan; Jeevan Saral policy of LIC and SIP in mutual funds; and Jeevan Saral policy and Jeevan Anand policy. Please tell which option I should pick.

Sunita Arya

At the first instance, financial liabilities alone should never serve as a base for financial planning. Consider other things as well. In my opinion, out of these three specified options, PPF and term insurance plan seems best for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com