Need A Financial Product Forums Loans Will I get credit card after clearing my personal loan

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ramesh Laxman 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I had a personal loan from Bank of Baroda which I have fully paid in last month. Despite full repayment, my status was written off which has been cleared this month and now I have a CIBIL score of 775 points. If I apply for a credit card, will I get it? And how should I improve my score before applying for home loan?

Mukund Sane

Rather than applying for an unsecured credit card, apply for a secured credit card (secured against fixed deposit). The chances of getting credit card are more for secured cards and they improve your score as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.